Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - Camel

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: Camel.png (747.22 KB, 618x552)
56301.png
Camel
04/13/22(Wed)02:23:12 No.56301

Now you may want to ask me something.
>Do you know something about winter sports?
Are you kidding? I'm one of the best ski jumpers in the country.
>Really?
Sure. Last winter at Lake Placid I made my biggest jump.
>Yeah?
I climbed up to the top of the slide. Thousands of people were looking up at me.
>Yeah?
And went I leaped into air, I went down at 60 miles an hour and I made a sensational jump of 200 feet!
>200 feet?!
Yup! And I could've even gone further, if there was snow.

I know another good skier and his name is Dick Durrance. And he's one of the finest skiers in the world. In fact he's so good that the government asked him to give instructions to ski troopers in lightning-fast mountain warfare.
Dick knows his smoking too. He said quote "I've smoked Camels for years. They have the full, rich flavor that I want in a cigarette. No matter how often I smoke, Camels never tire my taste, never get in my throat." unquote.
Yes, and with men in ALL the services Camel is the favorite too, according to actual sales records in the stores where they buy cigarettes.
Try Camels yourself for steady pleasure. You'll like the way they hold up, wear well, pack after pack no matter how many you smoke.
The reason is extra flavor and you know Camels always have more flavor. Better yet, Camels combine flavor with extra-mildness. The extra-mildness that goes with slow-burning and cool smoking.
One reason for that is costlier tobaccos, blended as only Camels know how to blend.
Now remember, you're the one who's doing your smoking. Your throat and your taste will tell you.
Camels! Get a pack tonight. Send a carton to that fellow in the service.