Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - Well Irons, this site...

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: fqpvTgcfOg.png (1.42 MB, 1280x1155)
37563.png
07/16/21(Fri)08:26:44 No.37563
>>37566
>>37582
>>40353

Shared:
meta
Well Irons, this site has been active almost 8 months now. Have you enjoyed the time you've spent on this website? I've enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. Either way, I appreciate this opportunity Iromoot has granted us all and I hope for many more months if not years of sticking together.

...Sorry if this sorta feels like this came out of nowhere, it's just been a bit quiet the past few days, and I realized I've never made my appreciation for this site all that pronounced.

Also, do you like my picture? Liminal spaces give me a sense of calm and security. It's a place where I can be alone with all my secrets. Kinda like Iro, in an odd way.

>>eqtbhmlq⇸

>>37563

yes!
I'd wish for more activity on the site, but I am very happy with iro. Most of my activity is checking if the 4chan screenshotter posted or all the /pol/ and incel stuff is posting more bait again. Since im not interested in DBZ at all I don't go into that place.

liminal places are cool, but physically being in an abandoned mall is cooler.
>>37563

Yes, I enjoy my time on this website, despite being barren it's very comfy. My favorite part is checking if any new boards have been created on the map thread. I guess you can compare Iro to a liminal space...
I do find it extremely interesting and enjoyable. There are sparks of conflict but it mostly appears to be a calm ocean. The slow pace of the site is very soothing as you've pointed out.
Your picture is nice; it reminds me of a local mall that closed last year.
>>37582

Exploration of new boards is what attracted me in the first place.
>>37563

>enjoyed the time you've spent on this website?
yeah. its pretty slow so far but still nice.

Also, do you like my picture?
I dont get it, is it supposed to be like some modern art thing? Looks weird.
>>40353

I'm guessing it's a giant empty gumball machine.
>>40521

looks photoshopped in, but maybe its just the lighting
Bump
<541 days since release