Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - /chgo/ - Chicago General

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: dickmanPortillo.png (174.8 KB, 283x283)
36438.png
/chgo/ - Chicago General
07/04/21(Sun)17:48:45 No.36438
>>37939

Shared:
illinois
Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to make your journey all the way out here! This is the general thread for all things related to Chicago, the city ruled by the despicable matriarch known as Lori Lightfoot that also holds the reign among many others that control the entirety of Illinois. One day it may change, but I cannot conceive of such a future right now.

Either way, enjoy your stay! The food is great and the based, white lower class always know how to have a good time.

Tito is happy to greet you!
File: missile.png (180.5 KB, 593x471)
37939.png
>>36438

/missile/n9wzak4x/
>>37939

Don’t do my boy Dick like that!
File: purpleGrid.png (1.19 KB, 421x589)
60971.png
>Locals are telling me people are still grieving over the Highland Park shooter
>They are now trying to sue Smith & Wesson, the guy that did it, and his father
>They're also apparently trying to make the memorial permanent
Not intending to be incendiary, but it's not really a good look for a Jewish community to sue all these groups/people. Whatever, I hope the best for them, just as long as this stuff doesn't get in the way of my professional business. Those rich Chicagoans up north tend to be a real pain in the neck regardless. Every time I try to get a bagel or some other food while I'm out there they're always giving me some crap for the way I order my food.
One of these days I should leave this state...

Might as well bring this "General" to the Entryway since this website is barely a place where people care to explore anymore, let alone being managed by Iromoot:
>>briyoh4s⇸