Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - Anyone else here wish...

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: 51694.webm (4.97 MB, 198x158)
56394.webm
04/15/22(Fri)12:39:18 No.56394
>>57014

Shared:
mu
Anyone else here wish they had normal taste in music? In general I wish I was more normal, but nothing makes me feel more like an outsider than my taste in video games and music.
>>c62ktvga⇸

>>56458

Which part? The wanting normal taste part or the being an outsider part?
>>56465

your taste is your taste man
who cares if it's outsider
find motherfuckers who like your taste then
>>56510

Okay, where? You don’t usually find people blasting the OST to Pac-Man Arrangements or Dig Dug Arrangements on the side of the road.
>>56529

Where specifically? Are you saying I should just spam /mu/ or something?
this why do we need them !!
File: Argentinian (white).png (106.36 KB, 231x413)
57014.png
>>56394

No I don't. Outside of social interaction, of which I have very little experience, I spend approximately none of my time thinking about what is popular in music.
To expound on that; I do not feel the need to conform my musical taste to what is hip. I won't force them to listen to my playlists or check out this or that artist I found interesting. And outside of some drivers giving themselves permanent ear damage, most people feel the same. They should call it national geographic except the sound quality is better.
I don't understand where you're coming from. In my opinion this is a mountain sized molehill and surely there are more meaningful ways for you to "fit in".