Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - Vaccine Mandatory for...

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: downForTheCount.png (715.66 KB, 857x796)
42030.png
Vaccine Mandatory for College Students in Illinois
08/27/21(Fri)04:42:14 No.42030
>>42031
>>42269
>>50871⇸

Shared:
politically-incorrec politicallyincorrect illinois
The vaccine is now mandatory for college students and employees in Illinois. At the very least it looks like I might have to drop out since I'm likely to suffer heavy side effects due to my unusual physical situation, not to mention no desire to take it. There's also a mandatory indoor mask mandate for everyone over the age of TWO. Many are upset, but virtually no one that's vaccinated is resisting, and likely won't in the near future.

...How long will it be before I have to leave my parents and home behind forever?

>>u8af8mrj⇸

>>s15g2kxv⇸

>>briyoh4s⇸

>>42030

>my unusual physical situation
So you are comorbid? If that so you should be vaccinated
Remember, you more likely got severe and mortality because covid than covid vaccine
>>42031

I don't remember the specifics, mainly since it's been many months since I've last asked my doctor about it, but there's apparently a good chance I will suffer those side effects because of diseases I've had as a child + my genetic history (I've also suffered various extreme side effects from normal vaccines), so he advised against me getting it.
File: fat faggot heeb.jpg (20.4 KB, 220x284)
42052.jpg
Here's a write up on the Illinois crackdown. It's written by a woman so take it with a grain of salt.
https://archive.ph/X2fdE
>J.B. (((Pritzker))) announced new COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates Thursday
Who must get jabbed
>prekindergarten through 12th grade teachers and staff, higher education personnel, higher education students and health care workers
Great, retarded daddy government to the rescue. Is the "my body my choice" crowd in colleges being suppressed? I find it hard to believe that there isn't major pushback from college students.
>What happens if people in those groups don’t want to get vaccinated or tested?
>Those people will not be allowed to enter health care or educational facilities.
Fuck 'em just show up. What are they gonna do, check every single student? College security is worse than mall rent-a-cops. If they can't stop muh mass shootings, no chance in hell they'll actually enforce this. They aren't competent enough to take care of a pet rock.
>Who has to wear masks now?
>Everyone 2 and older will have to wear masks when indoors starting Monday.
More unenforceable laws. Might as well mandate niggers can't commit crime for fear of kung flu spread.
>Why is (((Pritzker))) issuing vaccine mandates now? Why is Illinois returning to an indoor mask mandate?
>[A huge load of bullshit]
It's because that obese kike is too stupid to lay off the bagels.
You could try a religious/medical exemption. You did mention that your doc has advised against it. I doubt he'd be willing to put it in writing but ask him to lend you a hand anyways.
As for the religious exemption there are plenty of examples on }{ you could borrow from.
>>42052

>Fuck 'em just show up. What are they gonna do, check every single student?
The college I'm going to is now requiring students to tie their education to their vaccine cards, and any students that don't have one must enlist in a jab by September 5th, or they'll be kicked out from any dorms and "have their current semester grades wiped from the system" (can't confirm whether or not it's a refund or expulsion). I probably could still show up to class unquestioned, but what's the point if the classes I'm taking are mostly just prereqs or electives?
>You could try a religious/medical exemption. You did mention that your doc has advised against it. I doubt he'd be willing to put it in writing but ask him to lend you a hand anyways.
My doctor immediately looked into it as soon as it was announced since he understands my situation, and apparently there's "not enough evidence" that I will die from it (literally die), so legal told him the school is unlikely to accept it based on similar cases that have been recognized. He's still gonna put it in writing, though he made me aware of the situation.
My dad has been trying to negotiate with the school's student center as well, but the people running accommodations were apparently taken completely off-guard with the fact that the school would just say "Yeah, everyone WILL get vaccinated," so they're gonna need until Tuesday to talk with the heads and see if anything can be done.
>>42030

Bruh I feel you
I had to take the jab today (CoronaVac, least side effects) because women from my family wouldn't shut up about it, they really thought I going to kill people by refusing the vaccine
Update:
The medical documents were rejected, for the reason I listed before, however my parents were talking with some locals and they said they could help me potentially get religious exemption if necessary. I've been an agnostic for pretty much my entire life, but I'd be willing to tote a flag/cross/whatever if it means not having to compromise on my health or safety and my education. The student center never confirm nor denied that I needed the vaccine, but either way I still needed to get tested regularly if I wasn't already, which was what the original policy was, so still unsure as to what will happen.
>>42275

That's a shame. You should try to appeal the medical exemption.
Maybe showing up as a towelhead would earn you brownie points with the admin.
>>42298

Would be funny if that actually worked. I did integrate the medical information into the religious exemption for that I turned in earlier today, so hopefully that one goes through. However, the school posted an update recently potentially implying that I don't actually have to get vaccinated, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Thought I'd give a quick update:
Still no confirmation on whether or not I'll be exempt, but they've said that those that aren't exempted won't be able to sign up for next semester, which mean I can still get credit for this semester and then transfer to a different school if necessary. Travelling out of state would probably be a pain, though, especially if they mandate vaccine passports in Illinois.
>>42871

Here's hoping they graciously allow you to continue feeding them at their exclusive trough. At least they aren't going to shitcan those who already started the fall and deal with the subsequent lawsuit.
I'd check with other colleges about the mandate before exploring an out of state option. Non-resident tuition can rack up fairly quick. Somewhere with more personal freedom would be a definite plus.
File: yippee.PNG (596.06 KB, 719x409)
44849.png
Update: Yesterday I went into the student center to ask about something, and while I was there I asked about when they would make a ruling on my religious exemption. The front desk told me it's third-party so they wouldn't know, but I guess she must've called that group about it or something, because an hour later I was approved.
I guess I'm a free man once more ...for however long until Pritzker goes full authoritarian with the rest of the dems.
File: mandating a vax that does(...).jpg (49.83 KB, 740x419)
44850.jpg
>>44849

Congrats. Happy to hear that you won't have to deal with this bullshit for the time being.
But it should have never come to this. Hope springs eternal that people will open their eyes to the potential abuses of those more powerful and connected than them. However without action, it won't amount to anything. Not advocating anything in particular, except that doing nothing is just begging for this sort of thing to happen again.
>until Pritzker goes full authoritarian
No one is going to save you but yourself iron.
File: 6E31EAB2-7609-4731-86B5-7(...).jpeg (30.08 KB, 474x449)
51001.jpeg
Been trying to contact the student center for clarification before I post this, but it doesn’t seem like they’re gonna get back to me anytime soon:

I was made aware right before the end of the semester that my college will no longer be offering Covid testing on campus, yet will still require anyone with an exemption to get tested. At this point my only options are to give up on this school or drive the second family car out three hours so that I can drive to the nearest testing center (which is a drive thru place five miles out, so I can’t even order an Über to drop me off there), maintain gas on that car with whatever money I can scrounge, and hope that nothing bad happens to it when I’m not that good of a driver. My dad has tried to resolve this, but it seems like the school is too much on life support to care. (You can really feel the lack of budget in the food and housing. The bathroom ceiling collapsed two feet from me while I was on the can, had me on edge the rest of that week.)

Don’t know what I’m going to do anymore; If I wasn’t extremely neurotic, I’d just get a job, since my parents’ only obligation is that I’m not a NEET. First semester was hard enough in terms of classes (mainly because I’d constantly procrastinate to the point where I only got 2-3 hours of sleep most nights), so second semester would be even more stressful inevitably. No clue what I’m gonna do anymore. My dad keeps trying to tell me “we’ll” get through it, but stuff like
>>47488→
has me convinced things are only downhill from here.
>>51001

Sorry to hear. You really shouldn't be required to do this. But you can check with your city, some offer free tests at libraries, fire departments or city hall.
Better yet, check to see if they'll accept the at-home test results. It could be cheaper if you just pick some up at your local shartmart. And there will supposedly be a way to get free ones in the mail next month.
>bathroom ceiling collapsed two feet from me
wtf? any other horror stories?
File: FBE5C02A-CD0C-4D0E-8572-E(...).jpeg (1.4 MB, 1320x1390)
51907.jpeg
Well, I’m back at school, after waiting however many weeks to get a response. All they told me in that time was that they plan on setting up a testing center and were trying to figure out the funding, and now I just got an email that they’re just not gonna care about tests for the rest of January since they already said that none of the clubs are allowed to meet during the month anyway.

The response I got from the Student Center a week ago seems to suggest that they have no idea what to do and their already strained funding has been even more irritated by Pritzker’s mandate. Apparently some classes at this school required students to buy materials that were originally provided as far back as 2017, so they’ve already had funding issues before the pandemic.
>>51009

Oh yeah, forgot about this post:
>any other horror stories?
Fire alarm keeps going off twice a week due to faulty wiring and the fact that people keep breaking the washing machines by loading too many clothes at once. In addition to that, the washing machines keep draining through the floor into the main lobby, and they only just got around to fixing that (at the start of the new semester).