Board tag: briyoh4s Tier: 2 Connected boards: anime-and-manga automobiles fitlit international list literature loomis meta philosophy v--video-games [Create a board] [Add]

Iro - entryway - Feminine

[X]

[Post a reply]

[Catalog]
File: 1615222083940.png (780.81 KB, 606x804)
16692.png
Feminine
03/08/21(Mon)18:12:41 No.16692
>>16732

Shared:
transrights
Happy International Women's Day!
>>16692

>Trans women
<don’t
>owe you
<femininity

[shuffle]

>Trans women owe you
<don’t femininity

Phew. For a second there I thought you were serious.
Anyway, thanks! I shall.
File: 1621086039483.jpg (80.73 KB, 767x432)
25977.jpg
>>16732

>>16730

>https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/grants-pass-middle-schooler-advocates-for-lgbtq-students-148862/
>"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 18:22

>"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Leviticus 20:13

And now from the New Testament, just in case they say the OT is not for us or something.

>"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Romans 1
1. You are not, never were, and never will be a woman.

2. You have a mental illness.

3. The people close to you give shallow and inauthentic "support" for your mental illness while mocking you behind your back.

4. You only pretend to be a woman because you're an attention whore.

5. The more you indulge in this delusion, the more permanent and irreversible the damage is.

6. If taken to its fullest, you will chemically and surgically alter your body in an attempt to pass. You will never pass.

7. Your broad shoulders, your deep voice, your thinning hair, and your lack of curves will stare back at you in the mirror. Every day, your delusion will become more difficult to maintain.

8. When the dam breaks, you will kill yourself.

9. When you do kill yourself, your parents will put your real name on your tombstone.
are transgenders just incels trying to be the girl they could never have?
>>42613

>Look at me, I am the girlfriend now.
Also they want attention. I'm sure the coroner will give them plenty when their short lives end.